-Метки

crafts crochet embroidery gilet hand made hand made decor handicraft handmade igmihrru jaquette knitting knitting for children merlettka needlework oversize pullover ажурная сеточка ажурные узоры антимакасар все руками вторые блюда вышивка вышивка крестом вязаная одежда вязаная салфетка вязание вязание для детей вязание крючком вязание модели бесплатно вязание модели спицами вязание на спицах вязание спицами вязаные вязаный вязаный женский пуловер вязаный подсолнух вязаный пуловер вязаный пуловер с описанием гарнитур для новорожденного жакет жакет спицами жакеты кардиган кардиган спицами комплект на выписку конверт для новорожденного крестецкая строчка кулинария летние модели крючком линейные узоры мода кому за 50 нижегородский гипюр оверсайз одежда крючком основы вязания платье крючком платье на выпускной платье на выпускной крючком платье на выпускной своими руками платье спицами подсолнух подсолнух крючком пуловер пуловер спицами пуловеры рецепты рукоделие ручная работа салфетка свадебное платье крючком свитер свитера сквозное шитье спицами строчевая вышивка строчевое шитье схема вязания схемы вязания спицами схемы подсолнуха узоры узоры спицами хендмейд цветная перевить эксклюзивные модели

-Рубрики

-Поиск по дневнику

Поиск сообщений в Я_-_МАСТЕРИЦА

-Подписка по e-mail

-Статистика

Статистика LiveInternet.ru: показано количество хитов и посетителей
Создан: 23.07.2012
Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 57682

Арт для росписи камней и мехенди

Воскресенье, 07 Июня 2020 г. 10:22 + в цитатник
MerlettKA все записи автора

Рє2Р°1Р° (300x61, 7Kb)
Рє3 (700x590, 504Kb)

Mandala is a Sanskrit word and means “circle” in a broad sense, sometimes “magic circle” or “center.”
In religion and philosophy, mandalas are representations of the cosmos, the universe, or God. In analytical psychology and according to Carl Jung, mandalas represent the self, the wholeness of the personality.

Mandalas are found in different cultures and periods of history, including the present.
Mandalas can be used as tools for concentration and meditation; they can help us to get insight into and connect with our inner experiences and establish internal order. Often when I make mandalas, I feel relaxed and connected with the cosmos and nature, but most important, with myself.

Рє3_ (389x49, 10Kb)
Рє3Р° (422x447, 57Kb)

Use the grid shown here for this method. Place the grid underneath the paper you’re drawing your mandala on, securing it with masking or washi tape.
Alternatively, you can draw a grid with pencil. When using a grid, use both the spaces and lines and their intersecting points as guides for the placement of your mandala’s elements (shown here for shapes, fillings, and details). Also, measure your stone and decide how big or small you want your mandala to be
1. I always start in the center and work outward. For this mandala, I start with two concentric circles.

Рє3Р°1 (521x484, 105Kb)

2. Next, I add a small loop border, using one space for each loop. Notice that instead of starting each loop on one side of the space and finishing on the opposite side, I start and finish the loop in the middle point of the baseline. I start another border, a single-line border, following the shape of the loops.

Рє3Р°1Р° (447x459, 133Kb)

3. After I finish this border, I add petal shapes, using two spaces across and two up. I start and finish each shape a little bit inside the points at the baseline, and I fill in the tiny triangles formed between the bases of the petals. Then, I start adding fillings to each petal shape.
Рє3Р°1Р°1Р° (581x553, 164Kb)

4. In this step, I draw leaf shapes, starting at the point located at the middle top of the petal, going up and diagonally one space and then down diagonally one space to the middle point at the top of the next petal, making slightly curved lines. Again, I start adding fillings.

Рє3Р°1Р°1Р°1 (582x553, 180Kb)

5. Next, I add some embellishments following the contour of each leaf shape. Notice how the lines are crossed in between two leaves, forming little diamonds. I continue adding outer details between the leaves

6. Finally, I add a green dot at each of the points on the next circle.

Мария Мерседес Трухильо Аранго проведет вас в медитативном художественном путешествии, как для начинающих, так и для опытных мастеров, так как она делится своими уникальными и элегантными дизайнами для украшения камней. Meditative Stone Art включает в себя 44 иллюстрированных пошаговых проекта - 21 успокаивающий дизайн мандалы и 23 вдохновленных природой дизайна. /для перехода - кликните по картнке/

Р° (1) (536x700, 450Kb)

Рубрики:  РУКОДЕЛИЕ/Роспись
Рисунок на бумаге, ткани, глине, фарфоре...
Метки:  

Процитировано 2 раз

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку