-Подписка по e-mail

-Поиск по дневнику

Поиск сообщений в Married_with_children

-Интересы

al bundy amanda bearse bud bundy christina applegate david faustino david garrison ed o'neill jefferson d'arcy katey sagal kelly bundy marcy d'arcy married with children peggy bundy pumpkin steve rhoades ted mcginley the bundy family женаты с детьми женаты...с детьми

-Статистика

Статистика LiveInternet.ru: показано количество хитов и посетителей
Создан: 27.01.2008
Записей: 241
Комментариев: 101
Написано: 352

Season 7 & 11 - quotes

Пятница, 15 Августа 2008 г. 23:56 + в цитатник
Sandyrella все записи автора

Season 7

Magnificent Seven [7.1]

Al: I'm tracking down Seven's real parents. Nobody sticks Al Bundy with unwanted kids except his wife.

Al: Marcy, I'm saying this as a friend. Your body shows no signs of womanhood; it's obvious to me you're barren. And even if by some miracle you laid an egg, and then hatched a child, and tried to breast-feed, the poor kid would starve to death. Because, let's face it Marce, there can't be enough in there for a cup of coffee. So having said that - with love - from one friend to another, I offer you the son you'll never have. Let me go get his clothes.

Frat Chance [7.6]

Kelly: Did something die in here?
Bud: That would be me. It's my new cologne. My own secret little recipe. I call it a touch of Bud.
Kelly: Yeah, well if anyone knew what a touch of Bud was it could only be you.
Bud: And nobody does it better.

(Al drives into the garage where Bud and his frat friends are holding hands with their pants down)
Bud: Hi Dad, we're having sort of a secret ceremony here.
Al: Not secret enough son.

Al: Why do we have to go out Peg? Isn't it enough I know I'm married to you. Do we have to tell the whole world?

Unlawful Entry [7.20]

Peg: You know what would really help me go to sleep?
Al: Yes I do Peg, but I don't think we can get Dr. Kevorkian on such short notice.

Season 11

Requiem for a Chevyweight [11.4]

Jefferson:Look Al, god forbid, she doesn't make it, the important thing is you get right back on the horse.
Al: Well thanks Jefferson, but how's sex with my wife gonna make me feel any better?

A Bundy Thanksgiving [11.6]

Al: You know Peg, I hate to be a needy husband, a demanding husband, and your husband, but where the hell is my pie tin?

Al finds his pie tin
Al: Hey, I found it.
Marcy: Good, now you can put that metal plate back in your head. Although, that's alot like putting a lid on an empty jar.
Al: Or a bra on you.

Unsorted Quotes

Al: [to Peggy] Do I see the redheaded monster of jealousy?

Kelly: [looking disgusted] Some guy on the bus asked me if I wanted to "rub his 'magic lamp' and see a genie come out" ... there was no genie.
 (445x315, 38Kb)
Рубрики:  Principles, quotes & lines
Метки:  

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку