Комментариев:
Написано: 226

Lil' interview for our group in Vkontakte.ru

Четверг, 12 Мая 2011 г. 13:41 + в цитатник
ROCK_LADY_WITH_GUITAR все записи автора
Destination Anywhere
 (446x300, 34Kb)

Original:

Why does Peter call himself Peda, does it mean anything?

Tim: i guess that he thinks that it sounds pretty cool. in german it doesnt mean any other thing than "Peter".
David: I have no idea why his name is spelled that way. Maybe it has something to do with his unsatiable hunger for attention... !

Does Peter know what Peda sounds like in Russian?

Tim: I don't know.
David: I would be surprised.

Have you got a video lasting more than 30 seconds where there is no beer?

Tim: I don't know, go and watch them, so you can decide for yourself :) But... probably no...
David: Yeah. The videos with white wine and Jack Daniels... !

What inspires you? Does the song «Welcome to Hangover» inspire you?

Tim: I think Welcome to Hangover is song that's based on a real experience. But it was from a friend of the band. We would never drink alcohol and cant recommend it!
David: A lot of different things inspire me. The song Welcome to hangover was inspired by a long night of partying and alcohol abuse.

Who of the contemporary vocalists has got the most amazing voice, in your opinion?

Tim: David Conrad always had the greatest voice and will always have.
David:: I have.

Can anyone of you say anything in Russian?

Tim: I know "da" for yes and nastrovje but i dont know how its spelled. Oh and i know the word kurva but i dont know if its russian :)
David: Yeah. I can say a few very bad and offensive sentences. But I don’t know how to spell them.

Do you remember your first concert?

Tim: Hmm... My first concert at all i remember very well. It was with my first band "The New School Piracy" where i was singer. We were pretty awesome. The first DA concert is just dark memories, but after all I remember the really great concerts with DA. And it were a lot. :)
David: Actually... no?! Thats sad. But I think it was on a friends birthday with my former band when I was very young and even worse in singin than I am now. You should be glad that you did not have to be there... !

(446x300, 33Kb)

How important is a relationship with a girl to you?

Tim: Very important. Maybe thats why I dont have a girlfriend.
David: It is the best feeling in the world to be in love with a girl.

Why has Jungst got no account on facebook or anywhere? Are you keeping him on a chain?

Tim: He is keeping us on a chain and therefore he has got no time to create a facebook account or something else.
David: Yep. And once a week we feed him with musty bread.

Who were you afraid of in childhood?

Tim: Werewolves. Fat & ugly guys. Teddy bears.
David: A lot of things. And I’m still afraid of most of them.

What did you listen to in your childhood?

Tim: Mostly music that was on the radio. Also Bravo Hits, Britney Spears and the smurfs. But when i was 10 i started listening to Toten Hosen, Metallica, then NOFX, Millencolin, Lagwagon and all the melody punkrock bands.
David: Backstreet Boys. I’m not joking, I loved them.

What celebrity women (or probably men) do you like?

Tim:Well, I dont know them. So...? No idea!
David: Uh. I like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Billie Joe Armstrong. And if she’d ask, I’d immediately marry Jennifer Aniston.

Which movie or artist do you hate?

Tim: Hate is a strong word. I dont like movies where everything is exploding without any sense. I guess you call that "Action".
David: I don’t really hate anyone.

Have you got any eccentricities?

Tim: No, i am perfect.
David: I’m not sure... ?!

Who is the kindest/the most gentle in the group?

Tim: The most relaxed guy is Christian Siggi Jungst. We all can be gentle if we like to.
David: I am. And the other guys, too. We’re all the most gentle people.

Who is the most cruel in the group?

Tim: Perhaps me. David when he had too much tea.
David: Andre can be very cruel, I’m serious! He once threw a bottle at me in a backstage. It broke and everything was filthy and my hand bled. And he likes to kick people really hard when he is angry. But when he is not kicking anyone he is really gentle, like I said... !

Have you ever heard Russian music?

Tim: I think so. The band was called Russkaja. I dont think they are all Russians, but it said that they played russian music. You dont get to know that much about Russian bands here in Europe.
David: Aaahm... Aren’t those hot lesbian girls Russian? T.A.T.U.? I really liked the girl with the black hair, she was incredibly hot. And I kinda liked the song. But I heard they weren’t real lesbians, that was an idea of their manager or something...

Did you ever have to wear women's clothes?

Tim: hmm... I don't remember... So i think, no.
David: Well... I did not „have“ to...

David, what did you feel when you saw Andre for the first time?

David: An erection.

Will Destination Anywhere come to Russia?

Tim: I hope so, but, you know, its not that easy. We dont have the contacts. But if there was an offer, we would enter our tour bus right away.
David: I would love to play concerts in Russia, you people seem to be so nice! But its not easy to organise a concert in Russia when you’re such a small band as we are... I hope that we’ll be able to do it sometime in the future... !

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Tim: In something close to that. I believe it takes a long time to feel love....
David: I don’t believe in anything. But I like someone bein so special, that you’re amazed from the first sight on. I really like that.

Translation:

Destination Anywhere Translation

Ответов от Педы и Андре мы так и не дождались, так что...
Рубрики:  Destination Anywhere band
David Conrad
Tim Klein
Интервью (Interviews)

Понравилось: 1 пользователю

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку