-Всегда под рукой

-Поиск по дневнику

Поиск сообщений в Pandora_Hearts

-Подписка по e-mail

-Интересы

alice break gilbert mochizuki jun oz pandora pandora hearts raven sharon мочидзуки джун

-Статистика

Статистика LiveInternet.ru: показано количество хитов и посетителей
Создан: 09.02.2009
Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 7202

Pandora Hearts Drama CD Translation by yoshi-x2

Воскресенье, 11 Декабря 2011 г. 01:45 + в цитатник
Cta_Nagito все записи автора
Перевод последней CD драмы на английский.(ее вы можете найти по тегу "Drama CD") Спасибо yoshi-x2 с ЖЖ

Retrace: 42.5 A SIDE EPISODE OF Unbirthday

Track 1

Oz: Ah, how warm. I know. These peaceful days won’t last long. Even so I can’t help but pray that these dream-like days would continue forever.

“G-Fantasy Comics Pandora Hearts Vol.16 First Press Special Drama CD: A Side Episode of Unbirthday”

----------

Oz: Sigh.

Gil: Oz?

Oz: (Mumble)

Alice: What’s wrong? You hungry? Hey Seaweed, got get him some food.

Gil: He’s not a stupid rabbit like you and don’t talk with your mouth full! Can’t you at least show some manners when we’re in public? Geez, you even got your mouth dirty. How did it get that dirty? (Wiping her mouth)

Oz: AHHHH, I WANNA KNOW!

Gil, Alice: Huh?

Oz: I really want to know. Who is Ada in love with?

Gil: Are you still hung up on that?

Oz: Of course! I mean, my little sister… my cute little Ada who once said: [In Ada’s voice] “When I grow up, I’m going to be big brother’s bride!” has a crush!

Gil: Miss Ada is already 18 years of age. It’s not peculiar for her to have someone on her mind.

Oz: Come on, Gil! Won’t you feel lonely once Ada’s been taken away by some stranger? Isn’t it mortifying?

Gil: Lonely? I… never thought about that. Now that you’ve mention it, I would feel a little lonely. That Miss Ada who once said: [In Ada’s voice] “When I grow up, I’m going to be Gil’s mistress!” without knowing what it meant is in love with someone…

Oz: So, what do you think?

Gil: I would… feel sad.

Oz: See? Alright, let’s continue where we left off in Lutwidge Academy and find out who her crush is! If he’s unworthy of her we’ll deal with it! Let’s go!

Gil: Y-Yeah! Wait, is this okay?

Track 2

Elliot: So, what bring you here, Shorty?

Oz: Well, the two of you are always with Ada at school, so I figured you’d know who she’s in love with.

Elliot: The hell would I know!? Besides, we’re in different year levels so it’s not like we see each other all the time!

Oz: Oh, is that so?

Reo: Even if it weren’t, Elliot always avoids Miss Vessalius despite her attempts at getting along.

Oz: Huh?

Elliot: Reo, don’t run your mouth.

Oz: Wait, tell me more. Does that mean that Ada… is carrying a special love for… Elliot?

Elliot: Wha- WHAAAAT!?

Reo: Who knows? I don’t know the details but she’s never turned away despite how badly he treats her. She hides her tiny hands, gets excited and blushes as she bravely asks: [In Ada’s voice] “Um, E-Elliot, I.. I’d… like to know more about the Nightrays… about your brothers… very, very much!” On the other hand, Elliot goes: [In Elliot’s voice] “Shut the hell up, stupid! Ugly! Fatso! I’ve got nothing to say to you so piss off! Stupid! Stupid!”

Oz: Elliot! Have you said that to Ada?

Elliot: I have not! Reo, don’t make things up!

Reo: (Snickers) Well jokes aside, she really does seem to be interested the Nighrays. Perhaps the person you’re looking for is amongst them?

Oz: Someone amongst the Nightray siblings?

Elliot: Hey you two, what are you whispering about?

Oz: (Shock) What if… what if the person Ada likes is Elliot?

Elliot: Don’t stare at me like that, Shorty.

Oz: Elliot’s a nice guy. He’s ????, always calls me short and has a foul mouth but he’s a nice guy. Besides, if he becomes Ada’s lover then we’ll be a step closer towards our previously discussed goal of changing the relationship between the Vessalius and Nightrays. Arrrgh, what do I do Reo? I have no reason to object! (Sobs)

Reo: C-Calm down Oz. Love isn’t that simple. Even if she loves him, nothing will happen if he isn’t interested.

Oz: Of course, you’re right! Elliot, do you like Ada or not?

Elliot: Do you know nothing about the word modesty?

Reo: I’d like to know too. You’re so caught up with your studies and swordsmanship that you don’t seem to be that interested in the opposite sex. Shouldn’t guys our age be more like “Man, I can’t get enough of her thighs! Eheheahaha!” or something?

Oz: What? Elliot isn’t interested in girls?

Reo: That’s not it Oz. He’s just a closet pervert.

Elliot: Don’t go simply lie like that!

Reo: Then what’s your ideal woman?

Elliot: My ideal? That’s... let’s see. Someone who is modest, unlike a certain Shorty.

Oz: !

Elliot: Someone who is neat, unlike a certain attendant.

Reo: I see.

Elliot: And is the exact opposite of a certain idiot who wears a school uniform despite being 24. A woman who knows how to act appropriately!

Reo: For the record, what about her taste in underwear colour?

Elliot: Ivory with black ????. So irresistible! Hey what are you trying to make me say!!

Oz: Wait, if we put all that together, doesn’t Ada fit the bill?

Elliot: How did you even get there!? Who would want that spaced-out girl?

Oz: Huuuh? What’s wrong with my sister!?

Reo: Oz, are you for against her being with Elliot?

Elliot: Ridiculous. Besides if you want to know that badly why not as her and not us! Some man you are, pathetically snooping around!

Oz: Isn’t that called being modest? What if I screw up and she hates me? What should I do Elliot?

Elliot: Like I care!!

Alice: OZ!!!

Oz, Elliot: Huh?

(SMASH) (THUMP)

Oz: !?

Elliot: What the… a dropkick?

Alice: Bastard, how dare you leave me alone to have fun over here? I’ve had enough of sweets. Take me to wherever there is meat. Come!

Oz: Alice wait, don’t drag me. I’m sorry!

Reo: There he goes.

Elliot: If I recall, she’s the Chain he contracted with. That kick and ????.

Reo: Hm?

Elliot: H-How cool was that?

Reo: I-Is that your type?

Elliot: Did you say something?

Reo: No, nothing. I guess reality is different from what you expect it to be.

Track 3

Break: Milady, would you like some more tea?

Sharon: Why yes Break, I shall .

Break: So what brings you here, Gilbert?

Emily: What’re you doing away from your master’s side, Seaweed?

Gil: I’m here on Oz’s orders, not because I want to.

Reim: In short, you would like to know if there are any leads as to who Miss Ada’s crush is?

Gil: That’s right, Reim.

Break: Why not ask her yourself? She is at this tea party right now after all.

Gil: Don’t be absurd, how can I do such a thing?

Break: What a bother. Bringing up such a topic here would most certainly-

Sharon: My, my, my, oh what a wonderful story this is, Gilbert!

Break: See? Milady has already entered her Maiden Mode.

Sharon: Miss Ada would certainly set her eyes on… let’s see… a tall, older gentleman with a fitting smile! That light hearted, easily swayed Miss Ada would already have someone to watch over and take her hand! Ideally their ages would be about three to six years apart. She does not seem likely to care about social standings but choosing one of nobility would definitely make things simpler! Should he be of the Four Dukedoms, that would be even-

Reim: M-Miss Sharon, please calm down.

Break: Urgh.

Saron, Reim: Hm?

Reim: What’s the matter, Xerxes Break?

Break: Nothing. It’s just that somehow the more I hear that description the more I think of that sewer rat.

Reim: Sewer rat? Do you mean Sir Vincent?

Gil: Vincent?

Sharon: Well certainly, he is often called the Smiling Noble and other names amongst the upper class. He is also merely a year below Gilbert and above Miss Ada, making him suitable for her. However…

Break: Well…

Reim: Quite frankly…

Sharon, Break, Reim: That’s just impossible.

Gil: Just what do you think of my brother?

Sharon: Annoying.

Emily: A bloody pervert.

Reim: An utter brother com- I mean, an individual with a unique aura about.

Gil: Reim you…

Break: Reim, you didn’t have to be so roundabout. Just think about it Gilbert. Can you imagine your little brother and Miss Ada on a date?

Gil: Well I… can’t. Wait, I recall that he once told me that he was seeing someone.

Break: Would that be a man?

Gil: A woman, you moron! I know that he’s been… fooling around with various upper class ladies and warned him about it before but he…

----------
(Snip)

Vincent: Ahaha, I’m so happy that you’ve worried about me.

(Snip)

Vincent: Oh, that’s not it? You’re free to get angry with me.

(Snip)

Vincent: The more you scold me the more I feel like being a bad boy.

(Snip)

Vincent: (Giggle) Ah, wait. I was just joking. Don’t worry, I’m not fooling around with women anymore. Right now I’m going out with someone I’m rather serious about. Perhaps someday I’ll introduce you to her. I’m sure, no, certain that you’ll have no problems with her.

(SNIP)
----------

Gil: That’s what he said.

Sharon: What a surprise. To think Vincent Nightray has someone he is earnestly seeing… Mr. Reim, do you have any idea?

Reim: No, this is a first for me too. Master Rufus would probably know something.

Break: Surprising it may be, I’m more curious to know why Gilbert looks so happy.

Gil: I-I don’t look that happy!

Emily: Your grin is disgusting, stupid!

Gil: It’s just that hearing that from Vincent made me relieved.

Reim: Relieved?

Gil: Yeah. You know how he keeps going “Brother this”, “Brother that” and harking about me. I’ve been worried about that. As his brother I am at ease knowing that he has sincere feelings for someone else. What? What’s wrong with you three?

Break: That’s fine and all but… right, Milady?

Sharon: Ohohohohoho…

Reim: Master Gilbert, does he not realise how he would also exaggeratingly go “Oz this” and “Oz that”?

Break: Well if what Gilbert says is true and that Vincent Nightray already has someone, it is still unlikely that it would be Miss Ada. It’s simply unimaginable that they would be together. If it were true I would be pointing at her and laughing at just how awful her taste in men must be. I’ll even bet three months of cake on this.

Reim: Xerxes, that was incredibly rude of you!

Sharon: But it boggles the mind. Just what lady would go out with Master Vincent?

Break: After all, he’s only shown interest in his brother. It’s hard to imagine.

Gil: He doesn’t seem like he’d like boisterous girls. Perhaps she’s extremely quiet? I think he also dislikes older women. Long time ago he once idly muttered to himself after talking with some upper class madams:

---------
Vincent: Good for nothing smelly swines…
---------

Gil: I just happened to hear him.

Break: I guess that means he’s a lolicon? Doesn’t he always have Echo with him?

Gil: Loli? Echo should be at least 16.

Sharon: Perhaps he likes those who give off a feeling different from other ladies? {This was a little hard to interpret} Echo is adorable but she also has this olden atmosphere about.

Break: Does that mean he likes flat chests? That would make it even harder for me to see eye to eye with him. A woman’s chest has to be big after all… Wait, you didn’t have to go silent there!

Gil: Break, could it be that you’re actually a large breasts lover!?

Sharon: Is that so, Brother Xerx!? Why have you not mentioned such an important detail? You must tell me everything including which cups and whatnot!

Reim: ???? {I think it’s something about learning something truthful about Break for the first time?}. How nostalgic. Now that I think about it Mistress Chelly certainly did have some fine ones.

Break: S-Shut up! I didn’t say anything about loving large breasts! I merely stated that it was something a woman should have!

Sharon: Do you mean to say that having a small chest disqualifies one as a woman!? Brother Xerx, you’re horrible!!

(Whack) (Whack)

Break: I-I didn’t mean that! Please put that paper fan away!

(Whack) (Whack)

Break: Still haven’t gotten back ???? {there’s different meanings to the word he says so I don’t know which one. It could be feelings, sensations, or even his eyesight, which makes the most sense I suppose}

Track 4

Oz: Does it taste good? Aren’t you lucky that you got your meat.

Alice: Won’t you have any? I am benevolent, so you may have some.

Oz: No thanks. You can eat it all.

Alice: You look pretty down.

Oz: I sent Gil to gather some information but nothing much came up.

Alice: Are you that concerned over that sister of yours?

Oz: According to Reo, Ada is interested in someone from the Nightray House so putting Elliot aside the next person would be… Vincent. Yeah right! There’s no way Ada would go for such a dangerous looking guy. But then that would leave… Gil.

Alice: Hey Oz, are you listening?

Oz: Yeah, I am.

Oz: There is that thing that’s been bothering me ever since we snuck into Latwidge. Ada’s face was all red when she looked at Gil and he gave her his usual smile. Plus he’s really kind. Well, that’s always been normal ever since we were kids…

Alice: You’re not listening! You’re not listening at all! I’m right in front of you so pay attention to me! Otherwise finish whatever you’re doing!

Oz: Elliot’s right. it’s easier to just ask her myself but I’m too scared to do it.

Alice: Is that so? Then I shall ask that sister of yours over there.

Oz: Really? Well you’re certainly strong enough to ask her. Wait, what? Don’t do it, Alice!!

Alice: Hey sister, you have someone you like, don’t you? Tell me about him!

Ada: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATT!?

Oz: NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Track 5

Ada: A-Alice, you can’t just loudly ask someone about who they like in places like this!

Alice: Is that so? Anyway, I’ll lend you my ear so tell me.

Ada: Why do you want to know?

Alice: It’s not like I care but Oz and Seaweed have been trying to find out who you like to… What was it? Oh right, so that they can torment and kill him.

Ada: What!?

Oz: S-S-Stop it, Alice! That’s too reckless of you!

(Muffled sounds)

Ada: Big brother?

Oz: H-Hey there Ada, you must have been shocked. We weren’t going to torment him or anything! But if he made you cry he’ll get more than that! I mean, I just wanted to know who you were in love with…

Ada: Oh…

(Chomp)

Oz: Ouch!

Alice: Don’t you shut my mouth like that!

Oz: You didn’t have to bite me so hard…

Gil: Oz, what happened?

Oz: Gil?

Gil: Let me see that. You’re bleeding! Let’s go home and ???? {Get it treated, I guess?}

Oz: You’re making a fuss over this. I’m fine.

Gil: Hey, stupid rabbit! What did you do to him?

Alice: Oh, shut up! Shut up! Why must I be the one being told off? You were both having trouble so I thought I’d give you a hand!

Oz: That’s right, Alice just tried to help. It’s our fault for sniffing around.

Gil: B-But…

Alice: As long as you understand! Now Seaweed, show me your gratitude over my kindness by patting my head! Now, do it!

Gil: I decline!

Alice:Pat my head!

Ada: (Giggles)

Oz, Gil, Alice: Huh?

Oz: Ada?

Ada: You were both worried about me, weren’t you? Thank you.

Oz: Well… yeah, we were.

Ada: Don’t worry. I came to love him after giving it much thought. It‘s embarrassing so I still can’t tell you who but someday, I will.

Oz: I see. Sorry, you’re older than me now and yet I’m still treating you like a child.

Ada: No, I’m really happy that my big brother is still cool, reliable and the best even though he’s now younger than me!

Oz: Then you don’t have to tell me who he is but could you at least tell me what he’s like? That’ll put your big brother to ease.

Ada: Well, let me think… He’s very gentlemanly.

Oz: A gentleman towards girls?

Ada: He always smiles at me yet somehow seems a little sad.

Oz: ???? eyes?

Ada: He’s mature but has vegetables he hates and a childish side.

Oz: Isn’t that…

Ada: He wears mostly black. Has a lovely gold colour and is a great marksman!

Oz: I knew it…

Ada: And um, he doesn’t tell me much about his likes and dislikes but I once asked him about his favourite animal and he said that he hates cats. I just started laughing!

Oz: Uwaahhhh! Gil, you dummy!! Get stuffed! (Runs)

Gil: Eh? O-Oz! Oz! Oz--!! O-O-O-OZZZZZZ!! (Runs)

Track 6

Gil: Why? I don’t get it but he’s really mad at me. He even beat me up. Did I do something to him? Oh, there’s someone by the window. Vincent!

Vincent: Oh, brother!

Gil: Did you go to Pandora today? You knew there was a tea party outside so you could have at least shown yourself.
Vincent: No way, I hate places like that. Everyone just smiles like idiots. Though, I would have joined those fools if I needed some information.

Gil: You… Oh right, we talked about you today.

Vincent: Me?

Gil: Yes, about that girl you are going out with. Everyone wants to know what she’s like.

Vincent: Oh, that…

Gil: What’s wrong Vincent? You look pale.

Vincent: Nothing. I just recalled something nasty…

Gil: What could be so bad to make you look like that?

Vincent: Listen, I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. That woman must be avoided. Understood?

Gil: Like I said, who is she?

Vincent: You’re afraid of ghosts so you wouldn’t fall for her and I’d rather never see her again if possible. But there’s something I have to do for your sake. I’m not a man if I don’t do my best- (Mumble mumble)

Gil: Vincent? What’s wrong? Vincent!

---------
Ada: Ah, I wonder when will I get to see Master Vincent again? I’ve got myself a new collection he just has to see! I wonder if he’ll be happy? (Hums)
---------

Oz: Elliot!

Elliot: Yo, Shorty.

Oz: Are you going home?

Elliot: Yeah, I never intended to stay that long. When I get back I’m so gonna get it from Vanessa…

Oz: Huh?

Elliot: Nothing. Well I got the information I wanted and the tea party… wasn’t bad.

Oz: Elliot… Yeah, it was fun! Next time, come and play at the Vessalius estate! The main house might be difficult to enter but maybe my uncle’s mansion would be fine!

Elliot: If I feel like it.

Oz: Make sure you do!

(Carriage leaves)

Oz: See you! Elliot! Reo!

Elliot: He’s still waving his hands. What a kid! What’s up Reo? You’re spacing out.

Reo: Oh nothing.

Elliot: Is that so?

Reo: Just a little tired. Today was really fun.

Elliot: All you and Oz did was tease me.

Reo: Hey Elliot, wouldn’t it… be nice to have fun with everyone again… like Oz said?

Elliot: …Reo? What the, he’s already asleep. Geez, some attendant you are.

Разговоры сею не переводили
Рубрики:  .:Other:.
Метки:  

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку