-Статистика

Статистика LiveInternet.ru: показано количество хитов и посетителей
Создан: 10.02.2006
Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 501

Я уже, наверное, всех достала, но...

Пятница, 23 Ноября 2007 г. 22:44 + в цитатник
kuroi_neko все записи автора последнее на сегодня)
здесь можно скачать пресс-конференцию невесты Тецу:
http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=9I5UM3LQ спасибо Аоки

краткий пересказ разговора на англ :
Interesting things she said. They strated dating May this year. They told to her parents before this past summer and her father comment at the news was "Eh? Really?" She added though that both her parents are musicians so they have things in common with Tetsu. Tetsu today wasn't present because he was recording he called her before the press conference. He calls her Uchan where the "u" stands for usagi, rabbit, I guess due to her teeth. She was asked about kids, she said she would like to have a girl first and then a boy (Ayana has 3 little brothers), but she added that as long as they are healthy the gender doesn't matter. Tetsu expressed a preference for a girl ^^

Another thing she said was that from seeing Tetsu on tv etc she had a very different impression of him, I think she said he seemed a dark(?) guy, but when he met him she realized that she was wrong and that he is very kind.
He proposed by saying "Please marry me"
When the journalist ask her to show the ring she says that it was embarassing. The reporter then ask what was her reaction the moment she saw the ring and Ayana says she was really surprised "Eh???Is it real??"

thanx to Eleonora
Рубрики:  *~Интервью~*
*~Ссылки~*

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку