-Статистика

Статистика LiveInternet.ru: показано количество хитов и посетителей
Создан: 10.02.2006
Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 501

Интервью в PATI PATI , июнь 2007

Четверг, 31 Мая 2007 г. 16:41 + в цитатник
kuroi_neko все записи автора Под катом будет выложен текст интервью на английском. Ларки отвечают на примерно одинаковые впоросы. Скучнее всех, на мой взгляд, ответил Тетцу.
Кстати, кто-нить видел шрам на левом веке Хайда?) если да, то заделитесь изображением.

ЗЫ: если возникунут проблемы с чтением на английском, можно будет перевести.
ЗЫЫ: взято с http://www.l-ark.co.uk

INSPIRATION QUESTIONS FROM 'SEVENTH HEAVEN'

YUKIHIRO
Q:The first image coming to your mind hearing the word Heaven?
Yukki: Above the clouds

Q: Recently, doing what you have a "beatitude" feeling?
Yukki: Hahahaha(laugh). Maybe when I sleep well.

Q:What sort of child were you at seven?
Yukki At seven.....hmm......I don't remember. Being only at elementary school I went round and round a lot. I forgot what age it was, but I often rotate. Like wanting to back flip, or somersault, I often practiced (laugh). But when I fell on my head, that was painful (laugh). In the end I managed to do it. But now I can't, at all. (laugh)

Q: Up to a European legend, they say that at the end of the rainbow there is a treasure. What sort of thing do you think it is?
Yukki: Eeehh? Is it like that? Isn't it the place where the seven colours of light.....make the rainbow?

Q:Is there a question you would like to ask the fans?
Yukki: No.

Q:If I tell you "塵も積も(ちりもつもりも - Piling up in dirt)" do you have something to go on?
Yukki: There should be, eh.....but.....ah.........it doens't come to mind. When I rehears drums, I listen to much music.

Q:Are you a person who fuss with restaurant menu?
Yukki: Yes, relatively. Anyway when I go I don't ask for risky things. If there are people with me, I left it to them.

KEN
Ken: Err....

Ken: Hmmm.When I eat delicious sukiyaki.

Ken:At seven....I still didn't know the XXXX word (laugh).Not knowing it, I called it "neguru chan". Then....I often saw in TV a scene with a naked boy and girl having a quarrel. Then I talked about it with my friend "What was about?", we were at second year of elementary school. Then a guy said "It's about neguru chan". And everybody "Eehhh, neguru chan". I didn't get why, but he said it was neguru chan (laugh)

Q: Up to a European legend, they say that at the end of the rainbow there is a treasure. What sort of thing do you think it is?
Ken: Sukiyaki

Ken: "What would you put in sukiyaki to make it good?" I'd like to ask for a sukiyaki ingredients saying "If you add even this it's gonna be good", something not standard or common. It doens't seem to be a ultra local rule, does it? Maybe there isn't something both surprising and good.

Q:Is there an event of recent that touched your heart?
Ken: Sukiyaki. Lately sukiyaki is really good. I'm liking sukiyaki so much, more than in the past, (laugh)

Q:Is there something you are addicted to that is worrying, something you can feel as a symptom?
Ken:Games. There are game software in my PC, I had them this year so I'm stuck with them, so every day I spend 2 or 3 hours playing. Even while recording, when I'm recording the guitar "let me play!"

HYDE
Hyde: Heaven above the clouds draw like in a painting.

Hyde:When I'm doing nothing in a nice surrounding. Hot springs or......southern islands for example, moments I do nothing.

Hyde:That was the time of this scar......of the left eyelid scar, I was exactly at second year of elementary school. Among the tools for playing at school.....there were logs to climb for fun, but I got pushed from behind, the place I fell into was near a flower bed and I hit the concrete that was there. Then at first I was like "It hurts~", but when my friends came near they said "Blood, it's blood". At hearing it, I cried too (laugh). I went to sanitation room, but though I was quite bleeding they didn't stitch the wound, they put like 5 plasters and then I went back playing (laugh). Later I didn't go to the hospital, so it left quite a strange scar.

Hyde: A strongbox. In the shape of an arch. You can open it with a big key.

Hyde:What's good about L'Arc en Ciel? This one.

Hyde:When I was writing SEVENTH HEAVEN lyric, the head office left Al Gore's book, "An unconvenient truth". When I was watching it, at the beginning it talked of the istant the astrounaut came out from the dark side of the moon and saw the earth. Imagining such a thing I thought "That scenery of that moment, I guess it was amazing". When you are in the dark side of the moon, the moon is a hostacle so electro-magnetic waves don't arrive. You are in absolute darkness. After thinking of floating in that, and at last coming out in the light, there was written how it was to be able to see the beautiful earth. I think it'd be amazing.That I put it into words (a part of the song lyric).

Q:Please give us a hint about the tour.
Hyde:Since it will be before the album release, you might say we'll make you listen to the album in full (laugh). The project stage right now, it's like that.

TETSU

Tetsu:...........Place you go when you're dead. That's it.

Tetsu:When I sleep. But when I'm recording, it's irregular.

Tetsu:I was an adult kid.

Tetsu:If there is a treasure....It's a treasure of gold and silver, isn't it?

Tetsu:........hmm......none.

Tetsu:None, of late. I'm a bit worried there isn't any (laugh)

Q:If I tell you "塵も積も(ちりもつもりも - Piling up in dirt)" do you have something to go on?
Tetsu:None for this too.
――You should definitely be able to go on with the bass?
Tetsu:I don't play the bass unless I'm recording or for lives. No reason to play it every day. There are days I don't touch it at all. So can I say "definitely be able to go on"? I can't say, can I? I think so, so I can't say I can go on.

Рубрики:  *~Интервью~*

Амбразура   обратиться по имени Четверг, 31 Мая 2007 г. 16:48 (ссылка)
Про шрам, у него всегда, практически, открыты глаза, это невозможно разглядеть не зная где он и какой. Просто знаю по своему... Эм... Знаю просто*_))) Попробую дома поискать...
Ответить С цитатой В цитатник
kuroi_neko   обратиться по имени Четверг, 31 Мая 2007 г. 16:51 (ссылка)
хм, спасибо)) нада будет тоже у себя поискать....
Ответить С цитатой В цитатник

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку