Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 339

MSN Live Chat Transcript {2000}

Суббота, 30 Августа 2008 г. 19:49 + в цитатник
Kat_Davis все записи автора
MSN Live Chat Transcript

Source: UJ, 2000

DishDiva : If you’re a fan of Charmed, then by now you know that Cole is definitely not the harmless District Attorney who Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) likes. He’s more of a rough kind of guy. Actually, he’s pretty much as demonic as it gets. Julian, thanks for joining us tonight!

Julian : Thank you very much for having me!

DishDiva : Tell us about tonight’s episode.

Julian : Tonight’s episode is sort of a follow-up from last week. It’s an introduction of a new demon that I bring and to help me conquer the witches.

DishDiva : Aqua_Angle : How did you get the Role on Charmed?

Julian : I finished my work on “Profiler” after the 4th season in May and about a month and a half after that I went and met the executive producers of “Charmed” that had done some work on my previous show.

DishDiva : Guest_CharmedPhoebe Says: hi! I luv charmed, can you tell me what’s in store for his relationship with phoebe ?

Julian : This relationship is pretty hot-to-trot.

DishDiva : Piperfan13 Says: Julian you do a great job on charmed! I have a few questions. What is it like to work with Holly, Shannon Ect?

Julian : For me it’s been a wonderful experience. Everyone has been very sweet and supportive. It’s a very talented cast.

DishDiva : Sammy Ask: What other projects are you working on now ?

Julian : At the moment I’m swamped with “Charmed” and that’s all I have time to do. Although I do have a new movie coming out soon with Jeff Daniels “Chasing Sleep.”

DishDiva : Riveting_Rahul Says: Are you pleased in the direction Charmed is going?

Julian : I’m very happy with the show and where it is at this moment. It’s very exciting and something great to be involved in. The story line is exciting to see where it goes week by week.

DishDiva : Shannen_D Says: Congratulations on your new baby, has this been a big turn around in your life?

Julian : Extraordinary turn-around. Everyone can tell you a million things but you never understand until you have your own. It’s a beautiful thing. She’s 5 months now.

DishDiva : Guest_Pheebs Says: Does your character, Cole, turn good at all? just a hint….?

Julian : (laugh) Yes, of course, just a hint.

DishDiva : Lizzygurl2000 Says: charmed has always been a really neat show to me, how does it feel while filming?

Julian : The set is a wonderful place to work, very creative. Lots of fun and lots of laughs.

DishDiva : Shannen_D Says: Hi Julian, I come from Australia too, what has it been like working on Charmed so far??

Julian : Are you at work right now?

DishDiva : Mrs_Trippers Says: When was our biggest brake in Acting?

Julian : I think my biggest break was my job on “Another World.” It gave me access to the American market.

DishDiva : Riveting_Rahul Says: Does “Charmed” have a Wiccan consultant to portray witchcraft accurately ?

Julian: You’ll have to keep watching to find out.

DishDiva : NetseyCarol Says: Hello, how does it feel to be one of the Awesome Aussies? I just read article about you in People Magazine, and about sexy men!!!

Julian : It’s an honor to be in that company.

DishDiva : belladonna642 Says: Why did you not go in into politics like your father?

Julian : I actually studied law, got bored, ended up here.

DishDiva : Lucy : What do YOU make of the current Presidential Race?

Julian : Looks like we might have a history maker.

DishDiva : Aqua123 Says: Where is a lot of the filming take place? at Spelling Studios, on location, etc.

Julian : It happens at one of the Spelling studios and there are a couple of location spots for each show.

DishDiva : sk8rbabe663 Says: do you believe in witches?

Julian : Sure.

DishDiva : Zippy Says: How much input do the actors have in their character’s developing story lines or plots?

Julian : It’s a very creatively run show. And everybody has input of their own thoughts.

DishDiva : Smell Ask: Did you research witchcraft and the supernatural/occult?

Julian : I can’t understand the question over the fumes. (laugh)

DishDiva : andros_di_milano Says: Julian, you’re great on Charmed. What is you favorite episode?

Julian : So far I’d have to say episode 3 because I loved the wardrobe and accessories when I stepped back in time to the beginning of the 16th century. Although I must say, I’ve enjoyed them all.

DishDiva : charmedfanbr Says: OK, my question is: We all already know the “future” of the demons on Charmed… Do you guess that your character will have the same destiny ??

Julian : My character’s destiny is really unpredictable. Beware

DishDiva : hahaha_448 Says: Hello, how does it feel to be making your dream “acting” happen?

Julian : Good, thank you.

DishDiva : Tell me about your average day on the set

Julian : 6:30, arrive, 8:30 go home, and a lot of fun in the middle. (laugh)

DishDiva : GGG Asks: How many days of dry rehearsal do you have?

Julian : None.

DishDiva : NetseyCarol Says: So do you ever surf the net?

Julian : All the time! On MSN mind you, true! I go anywhere and everywhere. That’s what’s so good about it.

DishDiva : Phoebs Says: Was leaving Profiler hard for you? Do you ever miss your co-stars over there?

Julian : I do e-mail my sister, my mom is computer illiterate. I want to buy my mother a computer, but she’s one of those people you have to ask before you buy a gift for. (laugh) Yes, I miss it a lot. It was great fun.

DishDiva : _ByronL_ Says: My Question is this , as far as acting goes where do you see yourself say in 5 years?

Julian : Ask me in 5 years and I’ll let you know. Because I have no idea.

DishDiva : STEWIE74 Says: Hi Julian, did you go to college? Can you tell us about you background ?

Julian : I studied law at a University.

DishDiva : Guest_Charmed1Fan Says: What do u watch on TV ?

Julian : “Charmed.”: (laugh)

DishDiva : Guest_CharmedPhoebe Says: you are really handsome! please give me a hint if Cole will become good and phoebes boy toy?

Julian : I don’t believe Cole will become anybody’s boy-toy. Maybe Phoebe will become his. (evil grin)

DishDiva : Mrs_Trippers Says: What do you do for fun, when you aren’t acting ?

Julian : Acting. (laugh) That’s what I do, I do it all day every day. I go Trippin. (laugh)

DishDiva : Guest_Laru Says: Have you ever taken a role that you regretted or ever regret not taken a role?

Julian : No.

DishDiva : NetseyCarol Says: I’ve read where a lot of Australian actors prefer to live in Australia - they don’t want to go Hollywood - how do you feel about that ?

Julian: Well, I’ve been living here for the last 13 years. Almost half my life. To me, so far, it’s great!

DishDiva : STEWIE74 Asks: Hi Julian, what are you doing for the holidays this year?

Julian : For Thanksgiving, eating lots of turkey, spending time with my wife and little girl, and sleep. Eat, sleep, and watch football (American). (laugh)

DishDiva : DU Asks: Hi from down under……….do you have any pointers, for young Australians, that want to get into acting ?

Julian : Do it if you love it. And if you love it, do it the best you can.

DishDiva : andros_di_milano Says: If you could have a power in real life, which power would you choose between: Telekinesis, temporal stasis (freeze time) or premonitions?

Julian : I would hate to have premonitions. Telekinesis would drive me crazy.. So… None of the above, can I fly?

DishDiva : Phoebs_Halliwell Says: In my opinion, you are the perfect guy. Describe your perfect girl.

Julian : My wife :)

DishDiva : samantha_starrz Says: Hi Julian I think you are so hot but Ii don’t really know much about you I have never watched charmed before do you think I should start watching it or will I be totally lost? lol

Julian : It’s the most fun hour of television you’ll watch, guaranteed! So tune in, see for yourself.

DishDiva : Mrs_Trippers Says: What do you want for a Christmas gift ?

Julian : Keep on trippin. (laugh)

DishDiva : charmingwicca Says: Just listening to you answers I couldn’t think of a sweeter man to work with 3 of the sweetest girls around Great job and thanks for coming tonight

Julian : Thank you!

DishDiva : BettAnn14 Ask: Hi Julian, I want to know who’s your favorite actor?

Julian: I could never pinpoint one actor as being my favorite. That’s what makes it so enjoyable.

DishDiva : DS S Says: Do you believe you’ll still be in the acting business, when you retire?

Julian : Life is a stage. While I’m on it, I’ll keep on acting.

DishDiva : Any final thoughts for tonight?

Julian : The next few episodes of “Charmed” are truly the best so far. Please don’t miss it!

DishDiva : Thanks to Charmed’s Julian McMahon for stopping by! Good night.

Julian : Good night, thanks for having me, hopefully we’ll do it again soon!

DishDiva : The preceding is 2000 MSN Live Thanks to our guest, hosts and to everyone that came to today’s chat!

Рубрики:  magazines/interviews
Метки:  

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку