Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 339

Interview of Julian in TV Guide in 2001

Суббота, 30 Августа 2008 г. 19:46 + в цитатник
Kat_Davis все записи автора
Practical Magic

TV Guide - by Shawna Malcom

Charmed Star Julian McMahon enchants his real life love, Shannen Doherty ,in USA?s Another Day.

Shannen Doherty may no longer be Charmed, but she’s still spellbinding to Julian McMahon. The smooth talking Australian who continues to costar on The WB’s witchy hit as tortured demon Cole Turner.

He is dating the tabloid magnet and to star in USA network?s Another Day

In the don?t-tinker-with-destiny drama, Doherty?s character gets a chance to relive the last years of her boyfriends life ,and her best friend, played by McMahon ,is there to help her through. “at the end of the day none of us knows if our destiny is set” says the 33 year old McMahon, who has a 1-year-old daughter, Madison, with ex-wife (and former Baywatch babe) Brooke Burns.

“Our path is our path” not that his path was a typical one. As the son of Sir William McMahon , a former Prime Minister of Australia ,he spent his early years playing in executive suites. “but I was, like, 3 years old when my father was Prime Minister, so he didn?t exactly consult me on how to run the country.”

You went to law school. How did you end up an actor?

I was bored. I’d had enough of books. I haven’t read one since. Wait, that’s not true. I read those Harry Potter books.

~~~ *** ~~~

If you could go back and change something in your life, what would it be?

There have been days that I’ve gone, “if I could have just turned left as opposed to right” or “if I would have just worn a different outfit?” (laughs) But I wouldn’t change anything.

~~~ *** ~~~

Shannen co produced Another Day. Was it difficult having her as your boss?

I’m not going to comment on the relationship. But I do think she gets a bad rap. She’s very ,very good at what she does..

~~~ *** ~~~

Francis Ford Coppola was also involved with the film. Did you meet him?

No, but he did send over some wine. I?ve actually been a big fan of his wines for about 10 years ,so for me it was like Christmas.

~~~ *** ~~~

I hear you’re a good cook.

I’m good at most things, sweetheart (laughs). My favorite dish to make is roast Lamb with all the added (like) mashed yams and veggies and mint jelly.

~~~ *** ~~~

What’s Shannen’s favorite dish?

Nice try, sweetheart, but I’m not going there.

~~~ *** ~~~

Your Charmed character has special powers, but you’re still getting beat up a lot this season.

It’s because I’m trying to do the human thing. But I’m going to turn bad again in time for the next sweeps. It’s going to be quite terrific.

~~~ *** ~~~

What superpower would you like to have?

I would like to fly. I could fly back to Australia. It takes 14 hours by plane, but I could do it in six.

Рубрики:  magazines/interviews
Метки:  

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку