-Музыка

-Подписка по e-mail

-Поиск по дневнику

Поиск сообщений в Nightwish_fans

-Сообщества

Участник сообществ (Всего в списке: 5) Emppu_Vuorinen Marco_Hietala tarjaturunen Tuomas_Holopainen Ukka_Nevalainen
Читатель сообществ (Всего в списке: 1) Найтвиш

-Статистика

Статистика LiveInternet.ru: показано количество хитов и посетителей
Создан: 05.07.2005
Записей:
Комментариев:
Написано: 19004

Первый Nightmail 2012 - Марко

Суббота, 12 Мая 2012 г. 01:12 + в цитатник
Swanheart69 все записи автора Hrkljuš, Belgrade
February 2012
How do magnets work?

You just stick one to the door of your fridge.
Marco

thomas pettersen, norway
February 2012
Hello mister.
i wonder if you are comming too norway whit Tarot?

Tarot´s on a break now because of the NW-tour. Me and the guys would like to come for sure! If you know any promoters, tell them to book us!
Marco

alvi, Dhaka, bangladesh
February 2012
in the song THE ISLANDER the guitar you used, was it real?

I guess you mean the one in the video. That was just a prop which was meant to look a bit surreal like the video too. It could´t be played for real.
Marco

Pernille Siitonen Skovgaard, Nordjylland, Denmark
February 2012
Hey Marco! :D
Love your voice! :) Well.. Better ask my question:
I know, that you're in Nightwish, Northern Kings & Tarot, but are their other bands that you play/sing in at the time? If so, what bands? And have you published some singles and/or albums as an solo-artist?
Keep up the good work! :)
Nightwish 4-ever

I haven´t done any solo work (so far) but there are the finnish "Raskasta Joulua" project and the band "Sapattivuosi" that I´ve done albums with. "Raskasta Joulua" is a Christmas song project were we´ve arranged these traditional songs into symphonic metal. Sapattivuosi is a band that has done Black Sabbath songs in finnish. There´s two albums with another singer and one Dio era album "Ihmisen Merkki" were I´m singing.
Marco

Maja, Zielona Góra, Poland
February 2012
Hi Marco! :)
Does your sons recites some part in "Love"? (Song of myself)
A lot of fans try to recognize children's voice in this song. :)

"What´s the color of our lullaby" :)
Marco

Val, USA
February 2012
What is your stance on music pirating?

If you have any respect for the amount of work we put into making this music, then you won´t be doing any f***ing thieving.
Marco

Joellen, Atlanta, GA USA
February 2012
Do you ever play classical guitar for just for fun? Do you think you'll play in that style on stage with Nightwish?

Yeah, I do that at home but so far we haven´t done any songs were I would need to do that on stage. As a solo spot it could be boring, I think...
Marco

NwGergo, Hungary
March 2012
If you could travel to a planet from the Star Wars saga, which would it be?

They´re all interesting... maybe Dagobah.
Marco

Anon, Anon
February 2012
What was it like to play a Nightwish gig with no pants on?

Liberating! not so much sweat in the balls and the butt crack!
Marco

Matthew, UK
February 2012
I know you can write great music on some of the NW albums, but do you also write your own lyrics?

You need to check out some Tarot albums or songs. Preferably something that´s done after year 2000.
Marco

Irene, Italy
February 2012
hi Marco how are you? I love your songs especially because they have a deep and intelligent meanig,where do you take your inspiration? do you think songs can teach something to people?

I´m trying to keep myself open and the inspiration can come from basically anywhere. After that it´s just a matter of imagination and how far you can go with it. Songs and music can definitely teach people. When an idea touches you, you are changed, even just a little, for good.
Marco

Charlie Andersson, Sweden
February 2012
Hello Marco :)
If you could have any super power, what would it be, and why?

Teleporting would be absolutely great for a traveling minstrel such as me!
Marco

Zillah
February 2012
From the information about you on the site, I take it you are quite a SF-fan. Do you attend science fiction-conventions?

I´m a HUGE sci-fi fan. I haven´t done any conventions though.
Marco

Tornike Kharaishvili, Tbilisi, Georgia, Caucasus
February 2012
Greetings to the northern king :)
You are often referred to as the god of metal by fans. How do you see this moniker from a perspective of a man who has written a song entitled "Pyre of Gods"?
P.S. Nightwish is loved by many fans in Georgia and we hope to see you here some day, although I'm not sure how realistic our expectations are. Even the name of our country is often confused with the name of a state in the USA.
Good luck and don't ever shave your beard :D (please)

I too have a huge respect for the work or personality of some people. I take this "god of metal" thing as a metaphor and a sign of respect, thank you.
Marco

Dima, Ukraine
February 2012
Cheers! :)
All great things have a name, for example swords... Do your beard has a name if no which one you'd give?
Thanks! \m/

Proper one would be "The Beehive Of Boring Metrosexual Maintenance And Itching".
Marco

Vaclav Boucek, Czech Republic
February 2012
When did you realize that Nightwish became so called home ship for you?

After a few songs and beers at the first rehearsals.
Marco

Leonora, Tellus
February 2012
Hi,if you could interview one non-existing character( From a cartoon or a book for example) and you only had permission to choose one, which character would you choose?

Maybe Sauron. He´s been pretty secretive about his personal life.
Marco

Stefania "Airid" Leo, Torchiarolo, Italy
February 2012
Hi Marco!
I love my musical tastes, gothic and metal. In my town musical tendencies are very different. The music hasn't the same poetry and depth of Scandinavia's music. It's just a "series of rhythm" and the more lyrics are indecent the more a song is successful. I know this "kind" and I don't like it. But at the same time everyone prejudice me because I am different. I don't want to change, I am happy as I am but it isn't correct to judge something without knowing it. What do you think about?
P.S. Thank you for Imaginaerum!

We´re all different. You have the right to like whatever you like. So do the others unfortunately :)
Marco

Mario "Dragon" Saenz, Costa Rica
February 2012
Hey, i have to ask you about your voice, cause im the singer in a band and i want to know, how do you make your voice so powerfull? And second, is it true that you are the most metalhead guy in the band? Cause im also the metalhead guy in ours... Thanks for your time and your music, Im a great fan too...

I´m seen by a lot of people as the metalhead of the band, but we all like it and a lot of other things as well. When I was a kid I rehearsed singing with old Rainbow and Judas Priest albums. Our vocal equipment was poor and I had to be loud to come through when the band was playing. Your voice just gets strength the more you do it.
Marco

Jonas Færgeman, Denmark
March 2012
Marco!
Do you often sing lullaby's?
(referring to the youtube video)
- Jonas :)

I used to do it a lot when my boys were little. Nowadays it´s quite rare. I would have used more impressive underwear, if I had known about the video beforehand.
Marco

Katya, Ukraine, Khmelnitsky
March 2012
Hi:)
First of all I want to say THANK YOU for that concert in Kyiv 17.03.12! That was my first big concert that I`ve seen, besides, I was dreaming to see all of you seven years. So, HI to all from your band and THANK YOU very much!!!)
And Marco, I adore your voice, I respect your work... Tell me how you feel about religion, and would you believe in the mystical side of life? Thanks)

Thank you! Great place, great people!
I have a serious case of mistrust with religions or ideologies and such. They´re all giving excuses for people to turn their nose up and be an a**hole to other innocent people. Crusades, Guayana, 9 11, Manson. Involve the politics and it´s even worse. This universe, however, is a mystical place. Every atom in your body was born in a heart of a star. When you say something you send out ripples and waves that will last until the end of time. What you do here and now might be insignificant, but it will affect the outcome of the whole universe anyway.
Marco

Daniel, Poland, Tychy
March 2012
Dear Marco,
I have a problem. I play bass, but I start with middle finger, except od first finger (right hand). Is it something bad?
Greeting from Poland :)

It´s not a problem. If you are and your possible bandmates are satisfied with your performance, then it´s just fine. If you cannot do the things you want to do, then it´s time to do some serious rehearsing.
Marco
Рубрики:  interviews
Marco Hietala

Добавить комментарий:
Текст комментария: смайлики

Проверка орфографии: (найти ошибки)

Прикрепить картинку:

Переводить URL в ссылку
 Подписаться на комментарии
 Подписать картинку