В колонках играет - maksim-знаешь ли тыНастроение сейчас - конец еще не наступил... почему-то
Here is a collection of timeless words of wisdom to help guide you in romance, relationships, and love.
1. Even sunshine burns sometimes.
2. Chocolate is like a bandied. It can make your problems feel much better for awhile until it falls off or you run out.
3. The one who loves you will not make you cry alone at night thinking about him/her. They will be right beside you telling you it will be alright.
4. My life have taught me one vital thing and that is: I came into this world alone. I shall leave it alone. And, if I have to live in it alone, so be it! I contend to live it in peace with myself.
5. Kisses are not promises.
6. Let go of what is gone and hold on to what you have.
7. You cannot change anybody but yourself so don't try to change your partner. Love him/her as he/she is. You'll get better results.
8. Love is action; not just a feeling.
9. Be happy that you are friends rather than cry because that's all you'll ever be?
10. A real man doesn't make love to a million women. A real man makes love to one women a million ways.
11. Immature love says "I love you because I need you". Mature love says "I need you because I love you".
12. The way to love anything, is to realize it can be lost.
13. If you want to be successful in life, be a wise. If you want to be successful in love, be foolish.
14. Some people are like crystal. Pretty to look at, but you can see right through them.
15. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
16. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
17. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
18. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
19. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
20. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
21. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
22. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
23. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
24. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
25. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
26. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
27. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
28. Remember: Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
29. They say forgive and forget, but if someone is worth forgiving then you'll never forget them.
30. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
31. Love is accepting, not expecting.
32. You think you look strong because you can hold on, but strength lies in letting go.
33. Love is like growing --it's hard to feel, sometimes, and even harder to see, but when you look back on it, you realize how far you've come.
34. It isn't what happens in your life that matters most, it is what your heart does with it, who it shares it with and what together they learn from it.
35. In all your remembering, remember that you have choices.
36. Though many people will go in and out of your heart only one will want to stay there. If you build a heart full of holes, think how much easier it is to hang on.