All You Should Be Familiar With CISSP Certification
CISSP Certification or Certified Computer Security Professional credential is definitely an advanced and grueling exam that tests the abilities of data security professionals and validates their skills to secure a company environment. Transforming into a CISSP certified professional isn't cakewalk. It takes numerous years of relevant expertise as well as an endorsement from an existing CISSP professional to take the 6-hour long grueling exam. The exam is carried out by (ISC)2 and provides vendor neutral capabilities applicable worldwide and industry-wide.
Pre-Requisites or Eligibility Criteria for CISSP Certification
Minimum Five years of full-time experience with a minimum of 2 from the 8 domains enlisted by (ISC)2
Four years of full-time experience in at least 2 in the 8 (ISC)2 domains and also a 4-year college degree.
8 Domains of CISSP from CBK (Common Book of data)
1. Asset Security
2. Communications and Network Security
3. Security Engineering
4. Identity and Access Management
5. Security Assessment
6. Security Operations
8. Software Development Security
Specializations in CISSP Certification
• Management (CISSP-ISSMP)
• Architecture (CISSP-ISSAP)
• Engineering (CISSP-ISSEP)
Why Go for CISSP Training
• Gain abilities to design the architecture, and manage the security of enterprise environments.
• Validate proven skills and expertise gained through IT security experience
• Demonstrate your technical proficiency, and capabilities to formulate a highly effective IT security program for an organization prior to globally accepted standards
• Fill the skill gap that is leaving many security positions empty in many organizations, despite huge demand.
• Differentiate your expertise from peers to acquire desirable job positions inside a fast-growing environment for information security
• Establish your commitment towards information security best practices by gaining relevant skills continually to earn CPEs and
• Access valuable resources in connection with study and career.
Job openings correctly security positions often list CISSP certification among the pre-requisites. Other cyber security certifications sought after include CEH, CHFI and Cisco Security credentials. It is a mandatory requirement specially in case of banks, insurance firms and also other financial institutions where price of a data breach is relatively high. The requirement for good and knowledgeable security experts are at an all-time high and other studies are pointing at a shortage of cyber security skills. At this time, it is all the more vital to acquire certification and strengthen your position inside the information security industry.
CISSP Training from an official training center gives you an opportunity for accelerated learning and development, while boosting the likelihood of clearing CISSP exam in the first attempt. If you're devoting a great deal time, effort and your money on the way to get CISSP certification, it might be a wise factor to first get prepared through CISSP Training from your good institute.
For more details about cissp practice exam go to see this resource.