(и еще 51 записям на сайте сопоставлена такая метка)
Другие метки пользователя ↓anything for wife boatman butcher education english growing up history humor jokes laws of education lawyer legible love manager newspaper pastor pilot professor restaurant sport teacher toefl tourist traveling valentine's day voice of america war английский английский харьков блог блоги борьба дневник комментарии курсы английского курсы английского харьков курсы иностранных языков харьков курсы немецкого харьков курсы профессионал харьков курсы французского харьков мафия метро пушкинская мрачные муравьи немецкий немецкий харьков туманного фотографа французский французский харьков
My grandpa was an English professor, and he would often help students by writing little notes on their essays.
Grandpa used to work late, and his handwriting would deteriorate as the hours passed by.
One day, a student approached him after class with an essay that had been returned. "Mr. Asher," he said, "I can't make out this comment you wrote on my paper."
Grandpa took the paper and, after studying it, sheepishly replied, "It mentions that you should write more legibly."
Метки: english essay handwriting jokes legible professor
* If the students say good morning back, they are Freshmen.
* If the students put their newspapers down and open their books, they are Sophomores.
* If they look up so they can see the professor over the tops of the newspapers, they are Juniors.
* If they put their feet up on the desks and keep reading, they are Seniors.
* If they write it down, they are Graduate students.
Метки: english professor students английский