Dolce & Gabbana. Реконструкция узоров из коллекции 2013.
The first reconstruction was stitch patterns for skirt and jacket for this design.
And for skirt:
These pattens very similar. Pattern for jacket has smaller spaces between the stitches. I think, it was created from pattern of skirt. And it was made because they decided to use more thick yarn for jacket, and spaces between stiches was to big.
For the next I tried to make stitch pattern for dress/tunica and here I found more fun.
So, what I got:
This dress/tunica was crocheted from top to down. Pattern consist of lace strip which connect each to another with slip stitch. Below I created a little tutorial how to make it.
1. Follow diagram: make 13 chs, 1 dc/sc in seventh stitch from hook, 6 chs, 1 dc/sc in last st. Turn and work next row: 7 chs, 10 tr/dc with 1 ch between in space of 6 chains, 7 chs and slip stitch in last st.
2. Turn and work last row of this first lace motif: 10 dc/sc in space of 7 chs; than work 4 times in each space of 1 ch: 1 dc/sc, 3 chs, 1 dc/sc; 1 dc/sc in next space of 1 ch.
3. Now begin to work second lace motif: make 13 chs, 1 dc/sc in seventh stitch from hook;
4. 6 chs, 1 dc/sc in the same space of 1 ch of previous lace motif.
5. Turn and work next row: 7 chs, 10 tr/dc with 1 ch between in space of 6 chains, 7 chs and slip stitch.
6. Turn and work last row of this second lace motif: 10 dc/sc in space of 7 chs; than work 4 times in each space of 1 ch: 1 dc/sc, 3 chs, 1 dc/sc; 1 dc/sc in next space of 1 ch.
7. Work next lace motifs like second until you get desired length. Now I’ve got 4 lace motifs and I’d like to finish it.
8. For last motif work dc/sc with 3 chs between in space of 1 ch and 10 dc/sc in space of 7 ch.
9 -10. Work dc/sc in next lace motif and finishing it by working dc/sc with 3 chs between in space of 1 ch and 10 dc/sc in space of 7 ch.
11. Continue work in this way until you finish all motifs.
12. Now start to crochet second lace strip. Work it like first but in last row connect it to first by slip stitch in first grup of ds/sc and 3 ch. (See diagram).
13-14. Work second strip in the same manner.
15. Finish second strip like first.
Next lace strips work like second.
I tried to make some experiment with lace motifs and what I’ve got:
I worked puff stitches instead tr/dc.
And I worked relief dc/sc instead tr/dc: