2. Sew around bodice edge along traced pencil line. Clip corners and armhole curves, and apply Fray Check to clipped corners.
3. Turn right side out, and press.
4. Sew rolled hem on skirt (with lace, if desired). Hem back edges of skirt. Gather and sew skirt onto bodice (not through lining)
5. Fold lining under and pin along top of skirt edge. Sew closed by hand.
6. Sew back of skirt closed halfway up skirt. Sew snap fasteners onto bodice back.
7. Put dress on doll and tie ribbons into a nice bow. Take dress off and with matching colour thread stitch through the bow a few times to secure it so it won’t come undone. Cut off the ends of the ribbons and run a bit of Fray Check over the ends.
8. Embellish with embroidery or beads if desired.
The patterns and instructions for the slip Byuri wears under her dress, and the tights both girls wear, can be found on the Antique Lilac website in the Tutorial for ‘Simple BID Dress’ HERE.
|Рубрики:||Куклы Paola Reina|